2010年12月28日星期二

Replica Omega 1503.51 Constellation Watch business men

The Swatch Paparazzi is a refreshing and welcome addition to the existing line of MSN Direct watches. Its not that the existing models from Suunto, Fossil and Tissot are lackingin fact, I think they range from good (Fossil) to better (Suunto) to amazing (Tissot)but the Swatch Paparazzi brings a hipper and more urban feel to a line of watches which thus far tend to be associated with, at best, Replica Omega 1503.51 Constellation Watch business men, but more typically, geeks. Plus, the Paparazzi has put Swatch back on my radar screen from which it has been conspicuously absent since about middle school. Not only am I wearing the Swatch Paparazzi on my wrist right now as I type, but Im loving it, and not looking forward to the inevitable moment when I must put it away and move on.

Before I continue with the review, I want to mention that I had initially planned to review the watch and the MSN Direct service separately, however I have since decided to combine the reviews into one since, as is the case with any well integrated hardware and software, the two are largely inextricable. Still, I will dedicated a Replica Omega 2925.80.91 Seamaster 300m Watch section of this review wholly to the MSD Direct service which should be relevant to any MSN Direct watch.Features of the Swatch Paparazzi include:Customizable watch faces. As with all MSN Direct watches, choose the face that best suites your mood or situation. Try pressing the enter button (middle button on the right-hand side) while viewing your favorite watch face.

Although hundredth of seconds are not displayed after the first ten seconds (to preserve battery life, I assume), they are recorded and displayed once time has been stopped. I found the stopwatch will go up to 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds before flipping.Two fully customizable alarms. By fully customizable, I mean either alarm can be configured to sound every day, on one specific day of the weekReplica Omega 3195.50 Speedmaster Professional Watch (every Monday, for instance, to make sure you remember to go back to work), or on any specified date. I love this feature, and find it extremely useful. Its a great way to remind yourself of something without bothering with your PDA. The backlight flashes in addition to the audible alarm,